Monday, July 26, 2010

Im a newbie :)


My girls from xanga told me to come try this out. Its been so long since ive blogged its kinda sad. Right now I feel like total poop I dont know whats wrong I think I got to much sun today!!! Watched the movie Cop Out (at least i think thats what it was called) it was actually pretty cute & funny... Tracey Morgan & Bruce Willis were good together!!! :)

Ummm lets see if your reading this for the first time and have noooo idea who I am ..
Im sarah mommy to alexis shes 6 and dylan hes 2!! And FINALLY married to my husband russell :) we got married feb 9th 2010!! We've been together since march 2003! I looooove my family!!

Nothing much happened today.. laid out in the sun played with the kids outside... russells mama came over and we ran to the $ store .. and to the grocery store i had to get diapers for dylan (im trying my hardest to potty train) and pop :) then to get pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza!!!

Mamas that have potty trained or that are potty training ... what do you think on those waterproof undie things.... the little pants u put overtop of underwears i was debating on buying some... esp for bedtime? I think pull ups are the same as diapers and cost soooooooo much!! Any ideas or help would be greatfullllll!!

Oxox

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAY!!! u joined!!!

    delaney isn't potty trained :-( i think i need to get those waterproof cover things too. she'll just sit in wet underwear she don't care :-P

    ReplyDelete