Friday, April 29, 2011

Ahhh my new addiction

I am offically obsessed with nail plates!!!
You can get them through anywhere your main place youll see them
is konad.com but i got some from bornprettystore.com && amazon.com
the ones i got from amazon were the "MASH" made ones cuz one im cheap..
&& two since i never used them before i figured id go cheaper LOL!!

But i loooove them and im soo proud of my frugal investment!!
My nails look awesome!! I even did my daughters who is in first grade
needless to say shes got the best nails in the school hahah so im bias
oh well :)

Id have to post some pictures of the looks they are sooo fun!!
Of course I had to go on ebay and buy the bundle monster 08 cuz it had crowns :)
I havent played with that one yet today i did a crazy maze look its awesome!!!

I would loooooove to go to school for nails since its something i just looove to do and my husband will then understand why i really have sooooo much nail polish LOL! I try telling him its a cheap present for me that i will love and he says im crazy onnne day i will get him to understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment